The Library’s catalog will will have limited functionality from January 12-14 while adding new member, Morton Grove Public Library, to the CCS consortium.
January 12-14: What this means for you:
• The catalog will be accessible, but not current. Call ahead to be sure an item is on the shelf.
• You must have your library card with you to check out materials.
• No materials are due, no fines issued.
• “My Account” information will be visible, but not current.
• Holds can be placed over the phone via Library staff or in person, but not online.
• No library cards will be issued or renewed.
January 15: Catalog back with full functionality.