There are many ways to contact and connect with the Library and its staff. We want to hear from you with your questions and comments. Your input improves Library services as we continually evolve to meet the current needs of the Evanston community.
- En español: Si quiere que le atiendan en español, llame a (847) 448-8101.
- Reference: Call (847) 448-8630 for research expertise: if you want help getting the answer to a factual question, help using electronic resources, databases, self-teaching tools, assistance with research, information about local history, ways to find needed services, and more.
- Reader’s Services: Call (847) 448-8620 if you want a suggestion for a good book or movie, to find a specific item, or help using e-readers and digital materials. You can also contact the Reader’s Services desk for more information about events and services.
- Tech Desk: Call (847) 448-8635 if you need assistance with reserving a computer, printing, scanning, and other tech related questions. You can also contact the Tech Desk to sign up for one of our tech classes.
- Youth Services: Call (847) 448-8610 if you need assistance with materials, services, and events for kids from birth to 5th grade.
- The Loft (Teens): Call (847) 448-8625 if you need assistance with materials, services, and events for teens from 6th-12th grade.
- Circulation: Call (847) 448-8605 if you need assistance with your library card and account.
- Media Inquiries: Contact the Communications and Marketing Manager on our staff directory.
- View our complete staff/department directory.
- You can also use the form below for any type of question or comment. We want to hear from you.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Email email@example.com