There are many ways to contact and connect with the Library and its staff. We want to hear from you with your questions and comments. Your input improves Library services as we continually evolve to meet the current needs of the Evanston community.
- Reference: Call 847-448-8630 for research expertise: if you want help getting the answer to a factual question, help using electronic resources, databases, and self-teaching tools, assistance with research (whether for school, work, or fun), information about local history, ways to find needed services, help with school research assignments, computer problems, and more.
- Reader’s Services: Call 847-448-8620 if you want a suggestion for a good read (listen,view); to find a specific book (DVD or CD), help using e-readers and digital materials, or information about any material you want to borrow.
- Make a purchase request, request an interlibrary loan, ask a reference question, and view our complete staff/department directory.
- Visit us to talk in person
- You can also use the form below for any type of question or comment. We want to hear from you.