Conference rooms for 1-4 people are available at the Main Library and the Robert Crown Branch Library.
- Reserve by phone (847-448-8635), in-person, or online.
- Reserve up to a week in advance
- Maximum 2 hour time limit*
- No cost to reserve
- No residency restrictions
*Reservations may be released if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
Public Meeting Room Rentals
There are four public meeting rooms available to rent at the Main Library.
- Rent by phone (847-448-8650) or online (change booking type to “Meeting Room Rentals.”
- Applicants must be 18 or older
- The person submitting the application form will be held responsible for all fees and damages.
- The Library should be notified of any canceled meetings or programs.
- See the Library’s Facilities Policy for additional room rental policies.
Fees for Meeting Room Rentals and Additional Equipment :
Community Meeting Room – $60.00
Falcon Room – $60.00
Small Meeting Room – $30.00
Seminar Room – $30.00
Video projector – $15.00
VCR/DVD Player with monitor – $15.00
Internet browser projection – $15.00
Overhead projector – $15.00
Public address system – $15.00
Piano – $15.00
Virtual/hybrid event equipment – $15.00
** Renters will be charged $25.00 if the room requires cleaning