Patrons with a valid library card may place holds on most circulating library materials, except “Most Wanted” books.
- Go to the EPL catalog and log in to your account by typing your library card number and your password (patron, unless you have changed it).
- After logging in, search for your title. To place a hold on this title click on the Place Hold button.
- You may select the Main Library, Chicago Avenue or North Branch as a pick-up location.
- If items are not immediately available, you will be notified when the book is ready for pick-up by phone or email.
- Remember to click on the Logout button when you are finished.
- You can also reserve items by calling (847) 448-8621 or by going to the Reader’s Services desk.