Need an address? A statistic, definition, or date? Ideas on starting a research project?
We can help!
- Use the form below to give us the details of your question.
- Be as specific as possible about what you need.
- If you have more than one question, please send each separately.
- If you have asked a specific, factual question, you will get a brief answer. Otherwise, you may get a list of places to check or to start your research. We will always try to give the “best” source for an answer, and it may or may not be an Internet site. Some questions are best answered by print sources. We may suggest you come into the library for more help.
- We will try to get back to you within two days after getting the question.
The Reference Question Form is temporarily unavailable.