If you are the parent or family member of a child with a disability, age birth to 22, our job is provide your family with information, resources, support, and training that allows you to help your child meet his or her educational goals.
• Learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
• Make informed decisions about your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP)
• Obtain appropriate services for your child
• Communicate more effectively with school professionals
• Come together with other parents who share your concerns and desires to make a difference
• Learn more about Early Intervention and transition services
• Effect positive change in your child’s school
Eligibility Criteria: Parents of a child with a disability, age birth to 22
Fee Policy: No contribution is too small to help support the goals of the Family Resource Center on Disabilities and the families who we serve.
Intake Process: Call or email for more information