Join us “beyond the beaten path” for an outdoor storytime and water play at South Boulevard Beach, 525 Sheridan Square.
Running from June 11 to August 20, EPL staff will be at various beaches and parks for 45 minutes of outoor reading and play! No need to register, but make sure to stop by at one of these locations to pick up your free* season passes before coming to our beach storytimes:
• Chandler-Newberger Community Center, 1028 Central St. (8:30 am to 5 pm, M-F)
• Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick (8:30 am to 4 pm, M -F)
• Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster St. (8:30 am to 5 pm, M-F)
• Robert Crown Community Center, 1801 Main St. (8:30 am to 9 pm, daily) during their office hours.
• Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave. (8:30 am to 5 pm, M-F)
*Evanston season beach passes are available for free with proof of Evanston residency (60201 & 60202).