- Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com. You will need to provide an e-mail address, create a password, and have your library account information ready. The free mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by
clicking Browse All on the format (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television) you would like to browse further on.
Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title(s)/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow
button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing,
and found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy
your selected titles!
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending
period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of
- If you need additional help, visit the help section on the
mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.
New to Hoopla? Read our complete, step-by-step guide to getting started with Hoopla.(pdf)