Introducing Hoopla Bonus Borrows, featuring more than one thousand titles you can download and stream without using your four monthly borrows!
- Need help getting started? Explore Hoopla FAQs , our step-by-step guide, or contact us.
- New! Need a card? Evanston residents can get an eCard »
- Take time for you: A thoughtful collection of self-help titles on Hoopla that encourage you to take a breath and think about what you want to work on—for you.
- Read, listen & watch: Everyone could use a mental break from time to time. Slip into a great story, get fit with a video, or just listen to some music and relax with great titles in this multi-format collection.
- Adult fiction: Few things are as relaxing as settling in with a good book. Kick back with these stories you’ll love to read.
- Books kids love: Looking for ways to entertain your young readers? Here is a collection of popular fiction titles on Hoopla that kids will have fun reading during their time at home.
- Series kids love: Kids will be enthralled for hours with these audiobooks featuring beloved characters and stories.
- All movies: Turn down the lights, make some popcorn, and settle in on the couch. This collection of movies is good for hours of entertainment!
- Greatest hits: Music is a source of comfort for so many people. Check out an old favorite or a new interest with these albums collecting artists’ greatest hits.
- At-home fitness: Turn your living room into your sanctuary of sweat and relaxation when you stream or download these popular fitness television series on Hoopla.
Recently added to Hoopla
Looking for even more titles on Hoopla? Check out these recently added titles, sorted by genre.
Action & intrigue
Lives & relationships
Science fiction & fantasy
Hoopla tips & tricks
- Hoopla KIDS mode offers a kid-friendly setting for finding views, music, and books. Just select the KIDS icon in the top right of the hoopla app or website to get started. When you’re ready to turn off KIDS mode, tap the KIDS icon again.
- Browse curated categories to discover new titles you’ll love. First select your desired format (audiobooks, movies, music, comics, ebooks, or television), then select categories (on the website) or genres (in the app) to find a list of topics to explore.
- Keep a list of the titles you want to download later. Select the heart icon on a title description page to add the item to your favorites list. Find your favorites under the My Hoopla menu (on the website) or at the top of your screen (in the app).
- Checkouts refresh every month. The number of available checkouts resets at midnight on the first day of each month.