A 12 cup Bundt pan is made from cast aluminum with a nonstick coating. The pan can be used for many Bundt recipes, pull-a-part bread, monkey bread as well as a jello mold.
- Bundt pan, 12 cup
- Get started guide
- Nonstick coating
- 10.38″D x 10.38″W x 3.75″H
- Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow
- Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used.
- Do not use regular cooking spray
- Hand wash only
- Do do not soak for an extended period of time
- Do not use metal utensils, scouring pads, and abrasive cleaners.