- Church Street Book Drop – return materials 24/7 at our drive-up/walk-up drop boxes on Church Street in front of the library
- Main Library – there are also drop boxes inside at the information desk in the lobby
Robert Crown Branch Library
- Parking Lot Book Drop – return materials 24/7 at our drive-up/walk-up drop box in the Robert Crown Community Center parking lot (center parking lot island)
- Robert Crown Community Center – use the book drop located within the community center outside of the east entrance to the Library Branch. Return materials anytime the community center is open
- Robert Crown Library Branch – returns materials inside the Library Branch at the information desk anytime the Library Branch is open
Community Book Drops
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Book Drop – located in the front entry to Fleetwood-Jourdain Center,1655 Foster St.
- Prairie Ave Book Drop – located on Prairie Avenue 50 ft. north of Central Street on the west curb
- At any library in Cooperative Computer Services (CCS) consortium: The Evanston Public Library is a CCS member, and you can return materials to any CCS libraries. Your returned materials will be checked at these libraries and removed from your account. Chicago and Skokie Public Libraries are NOT part of the CCS consortium.
- At any other public library in Illinois: The state delivers materials between Illinois library systems. Be aware that the farther away from Evanston you return the materials, the longer it will take for us to receive them and clear them from your account.
- Please do not return EPL materials to libraries in other states.
- Send materials to Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave., Evanston, IL 60201 ATTN: Circulation